in the correct rhythm;
"the dancers moved in time with the music"
within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time;
"he longed for the flowers that were yet to show themselves"
"sooner or later you will have to face the facts"
"in time they came to accept the harsh reality"
without being tardy;
"we made it to the party in time"
- Firemen reached the house on fire in time.
- I intended to catch the early train, but I didn't get up in time.
- Disregarding all the difficulties, we arrived here in time.
- I saved my bacon by arriving just in time for the meeting.
- The car came to a halt just in time to prevent an accident.
- in good time 及时地
- in the nick of time 在紧要关头
- in no time 立即，马上
- in one's own time 在有空的时候; 不着...
- in process of time 随着时间的推移...
- in jig time 马上
- in the womb of time 在酝酿中(尚未发生)...
- at this point in time 此时
- a stitch in time 及时处理
- fill in time 度过一段间隙时间...
- in one's own good time 在方便的时候...
- in a short time 不久
- all in good time 在适当的时候(尽早)...
- in someone's time 在某人一生中...
- in the mean time 当时
- A stitch in time saves nine. 小洞不补大洞吃苦。...