- It's a problem of such perplexity that it was impossible to solve.
- It's impossible to cut a pineapple with such a dull knife.
- Our views diverged so greatly that it was impossible to agree.
- It's almost impossible to find him in the immense ocean.
- It's impossible to tell who will win the next election.
- It is impossible to stress how valuable a basic understanding of human nature can be.
- It's impossible to remain unmoved by her reports of the famine.
- The twins were so much alike that it was impossible to distinguish one from the other.