- It's impossible for me to be there before 8.00p.m.
- His laziness makes it impossible for him to achieve success.
- It is impossible for me to climb such a high mountain.
- He is a timid boy; it's impossible for him to brawl with anyone.
- It was impossible for them to exist on such a small income.
- It is impossible for him to get off the contract.
- It is becoming impossible for those who mix with their fellow men to believe that the grace of God is distributed denominationally.
- It's impossible for us to finish the work in one day.