completely neat and clean;
"the apartment was immaculate"
"in her immaculate white uniform"
"a spick-and-span kitchen"
"their spic red-visored caps"
free from stain or blemish
without fault or error;
"speaks impeccable French"
"timing and technique were immaculate"
"an immaculate record"
- He wore an immaculate uniform for the date.
- No matter how many guests were present, the great house was always immaculate.
- It's an immaculate performance.
- Timing and technique were immaculate.
- She was immaculate of history.
- Immaculate Conception 〈宗〉圣灵感孕说...
Convinced of his wife's immaculate purity.出自： A. B. Jameson