- adj. 非法的；不合法的
- n. 非法移民
- 不合法的,违法的 against the law
prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules;
"an illegal chess move"
- The jewellery firm is just a front for their illegal trade in diamonds.
- All protests are brutally repressed by the government as illegal.
- Their speculative buying of grain is illegal.
- Abortion is illegal in this country.
- It's illegal to read people's private letters without permission.
- The illegals couldn't be admitted by the authority.
- It was an illegal act and will lead to your arrest.
- In this sentence the writer uses an illegal construction.
- He never does anything that is illegal.
- It is illegal to park your car here.
- It's illegal for people under 17 to drive a car in Britain.
All taxation without consent of Parliament was declared illegal.出自： C. Hill
The car wasn't registered...It was strictly illegal.出自： W. Wharton
The party has also asked the government to..evict all illegal migrants from tribal..lands.出自：Sunday (Calcutta)