dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
a large fishing port in northeastern England
the frame or body of ship
remove the hulls from;
"hull the berries"
- Some fruits and seeds have hulls.
- I'm hav bad luck,even sliped by a banana hull.
- An experimental study on the soybean hull modification and the process of treating water with the modified soybean hull was carried out.
- The ship's hull scraped along the side of the dock.
- The hull of a ship loomed up suddenly through the fog.
- Would you help me hull these berries?