- n. 蜂窝；蜂窝状物
- v. 使布满小孔；成蜂窝状
a structure of small hexagonal cells constructed from beeswax by bees and used to store honey and larvae
a framework of hexagonal cells resembling the honeycomb built by bees
carve a honeycomb pattern into;
"The cliffs were honeycombed"
penetrate thoroughly and into every part;
"the revolutionaries honeycombed the organization"
make full of cavities, like a honeycomb
- Bees store honey in the cells of a honeycomb.
- The naughty boy was chased by the bees because he destroyed the honeycomb.
- The new taillight design uses a large area of the honeycomb design.
- This is useful to the honeycomb paperboard spread in the packaging field.
- honeycomb substrate 蜂窝状载体
- honeycomb lung 蜂窝肺
- honeycomb structure 蜂窝夹层结构...
- honeycomb sandwich 多孔夹,多孔层状结构...
- honeycomb core 蜂窝状中心
- honeycomb crack 蜂窝状龟裂
- honeycomb clinker 蜂巢状烧结块...
- honeycomb memory 蜂房形存储器...
- honeycomb radiator 蜂窝状散热器,蜂房式...
- honeycomb duct 导流管
- honeycomb construction 蜂窝式结构
- honeycomb pattern 蜂巢形格式
- honeycomb seal 多孔密封
- honeycomb coil 蜂房式线圈
- honeycomb bag 蜂巢胃,蜂窝胃...
They had honeycombed the island with tunnels and caves.出自： Sloan Wilson