- [U]良好,善良,优良 the quality of being good
- [U]精华,精髓; (食物的)养分 the best part
- [U]上帝 God
- 天哪 used in expressions of surprise and annoyance
that which is pleasing or valuable or useful;
"weigh the good against the bad"
"among the highest goods of all are happiness and self-realization"
moral excellence or admirableness;
"there is much good to be found in people"
- He keeps extolling her goodness.
- Does goodness charm more than beauty?
- She's the very incarnation of goodness.
- Goodness often charms more than mere beauty.
- He was as ready to absorb every bit of goodness in a thing as he was lavish in singing its praises.
- In spite of the bad things he's done I still believe in his essential goodness.
- All goodness comes from the devotion to the public interest.
- For goodness' sake, stop talking!
- Goodness, have you been expelled?
- Goodness, you gave me a start!
- wish to goodness
Goodness..makes men prefer their Duty..before their Passions.出自： W. Temple
Our superiority in the goodness, though not in the number of our cavalry.出自： T. Jefferson