in a willing manner;
"this was gladly agreed to"
"I would fain do it"
- She gladly accepted the assignment.
- Many things we gladly remember, others we gladly forget.
- She gets angry very easily and is not one to suffer fools gladly.
- I'll gladly come and help you.
- I wouldn't gladly go through that unpleasant experience again.
- not suffer fools gladly 对笨人缺乏耐心...
I would gladly welcome any alienist you might suggest.出自： Scott Fitzgerald
She could gladly hit him, lolling there complacent on the sofa.出自： P. Lively