of or relating to or produced by or being a gene;
of or relating to the science of genetics;
- C. fairylakea was stable, but the genet population was in declining.
- Kobresia humilis often form "loop" genet with increasing age of clonal genet.
- GENETICAL MODEL ANALYSIS ON MAIN ECONOMICAL CHARACTERS OF FINE FIBRE COTTON G.Hirsutum L.
- No inevitable genetical coiinection between silicification and antimony rniheralization be proved.
- A rare affection on Potassium uptake by fertilizer and topping and a high genetical stability were obtained.
- In Jingyuan region,the Quaternary system developed well,and zoned clearly,and there are complex genetical types.