full of trivial conversation;
"kept from her housework by gabby neighbors"
- As one grows old, one tends to be garrulous.
- He became positively garrulous after a few glasses of wine.
- This man does not speak in a straightforward manner, he is garrulous.
- My garrulous neighbour had given away the secret.
- A garrulous woman is surely not a social figure with good grace and cultivation.
The..keeper might have kept up his garrulous talk for hours.出自： W. Black
A matter which called for silent meditation, not for chit-chat with a garrulous butler.出自： P. G. Wodehouse
Hear the magpie gossip Garrulous under a roof of pine.出自： fig.