- n. 逃亡者；难捕捉之物
- adj. 逃亡的；易逝的；难以捉摸的
- [C]亡命者，逃命者 a person who is running away,an escapee
someone who flees from an uncongenial situation;
"fugitives from the sweatshops"
someone who is sought by law officers; someone trying to elude justice
lasting for a markedly brief time;
"a fleeting glance"
"rapid momentaneous association of things that meet and pass"
"a momentary glimpse"
- The fugitive took refuge in a deserted house.
- The fugitive is believed to be headed for the Canadian border.
- Fortunately, fugitive Li was arrested in Sanya this Saturday.
- It might prefer, for example, to strike the fugitive Pakistani Taliban there using American drone attacks.
- The police beat the town for the fugitive.
- The police were able to deduce where the fugitives were hiding.
- fugitive tint 易褪着色
- fugitive dust emission 短时粉尘排放...
- fugitive color 易褪色
- fugitive swelling [医] 短时性肿胀...
- fugitive colour 易退的颜色
- fugitive accelerator 短效催速剂
- fugitive dye 易褪色染料,易褪色的...
- fugitive flavour 易消失的味
- fugitive resources 易耗资源
- light fugitive 不耐光的
- fugitive lubricant 挥发性润滑剂...
- fugitive resource 易耗资源
- fugitive species 短期种,逃亡种...
- fugitive binder 短效粘结剂
- fugitive constituent 挥发份
- fugitive criminal 刑事法犯
A Union officer refused to return a fugitive slave.出自： E. Kirke
Betrayed and fugitive, I still must roam.出自： W. de la Mare