(used as intensives reflecting the speaker's attitude) it is sincerely the case that;
"honestly, I don't believe it"
"candidly, I think she doesn't have a conscience"
"frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
- Frankly Sandra, I'm not very pleased with you.
- She spoke her mind frankly to Bethune.
- Frankly, the China angle is not strong enough.
- Frankly, I can do nothing about it.
- Frankly speaking 坦白说, 老实说...
Quite frankly, the country gives me the creeps.出自： E. Bowen
Wingate told me frankly I was a damn fool.出自： J. Barth
The tourist haunts were..frankly bent on commerce and communication.出自： A. T. Ellis