for a long time without essential change;
"he is permanently disabled"
- He had smoked for so many years that his teeth were permanently stained yellow.
- In the increased vibration, the quickening of movement of the molecular structure allows for the records to be reviewed and then released and erased for good.
- for good measure 另外
- for good or evil 不论好歹
- put in a good word for 为 ... 说好话...
- for good or for evil 不论好坏
- for good and all 永久地
- hold good for (对 ... )适用...
- good for 有效
- for the good of 为了(为 ... ...
- put in a good speak a good word for someone 替某人说好话,为某人...
- good for anything 能做各种工作(对一切...
- put in a good say for someone 替某人说好话,为某人...
- have a good eye for 对 ... 有判断力...
- put in a good word for someone 替某人说好话,为某人...
- good for nothing 毫无用处的