the unwritten lore (stories and proverbs and riddles and songs) of a culture
- Rumors of their antics became part of the folklore of Hollywood.
- The singer devoted his whole life in study of the folklore in the northwest part of China.
- In the United States, however, the field of folklore is relatively new.
- The essay aims to tackle the inner mechanism of Xu's novels from the point view of folklore.
- Qingming Festival on the River is the folklore, as important as today's festive rallies, business people attended Jieyi.