droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground
an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- The view was obliterated by the fog.
- Traffic was interrupted by a dense fog.
- The aircraft was flying above thick fog.
- The wind soon dispelled the fog.
- London used to have bad fogs in winter.
- I think we're just fogging the issue by looking at all these details.
- The plane's landing was delayed because of fog.
- Our plane was delayed by fog.