a natural talent;
"he has a flair for mathematics"
"he has a genius for interior decorating"
distinctive and stylish elegance;
"he wooed her with the confident dash of a cavalry officer"
a shape that spreads outward;
"the skirt had a wide flare"
- Cordellia has a flair for languages.
- The flair system will be tweaked to allow for it be detached from league success.
- She performs the songs with style and flair.
- He shows little flair for this subject.
- have a flair for 有鉴别力(有天才)...
He seemed to have lost the flair.., the sense for where the really important problem lay.出自： U. Le Guin
To wear an inexpensive dress with such flair that her friends were under the impression that she dressed extravagantly.出自： C. Freeman
We flair survivals of phrase and intonation lurking in the speech..of very aged persons.出自：Glasgow Herald
The fox..flaired with his muzzle.出自： absol.