- He was set on by robbers who took all his money.
- Snipers and irregulars fell on the hapless patrol.
- Such things rarely come down on you.
- As I was waiting for a bus a brick fell on my head.
- He is unwilling to take on heavy responsibilities.
- In the past,a wife took on all the housework.
- fall on dead ears 未被理睬
- fall on deaf ears 不受注意(没被理睬...
- fall on one's feet 安然脱险
- fall flat on one's face 遭到丢脸的挫折...
- fall down on the job 没有把工作做好...
- fall on evil days 倒霉(遭遇不幸)...
- fall on one's both feet 逢凶化吉
- fall down on 干不好(在 ......
- fall on stony ground 无效,没有结果...
- fall on one's legs 跌而不伤
- fall on someone's ears 被某人听见,传到某人...
- fall on one's knees 跪下请求 ......
- fall on one's ears 听得见