- n. 货物税；消费税
- vt. 征税
- vt. 切除；删除
- 征税，向...征收国产税， 向…征收消费税
a tax that is measured by the amount of business done (not on property or income from real estate)
remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line;
"Please strike this remark from the record"
"scratch that remark"
levy an excise tax on
remove by cutting;
"The surgeon excised the tumor"
- He has suggested imposing an oil import fee and raising excise taxes on liquor and cigarette.
- Excise started being levied last August.
- The surgeon excised the lump from her breast.
- The censor insisted on excising the passage from the film.
- commodity excise 商品消费税
- customs and excise duties 关税与国内消费税...
- excise duties 土产税
- retail excise 零售税
- excise duty 消费税
- goods liable to excise [经] 应纳消费税的...
- excise taxation 消费税的课征...
- excise office 收税署
- excise taxes 消费税
- excise officer 税务员
- excise tax 特许权税，特种消费行...
- general excise 普通消费税
- excise drawback 消费税退税
- Customs 海关
- Customs and Excise 关税与消费税...
Guilty to..stealing an excise licence for a works truck.出自：Cornish Guardian
Marcion excised other portions of the Gospel which contradict his views.出自： H. R. Reynolds