consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
question or examine thoroughly and closely
put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- Mr Robert has been examining his house for cracks.
- The doctor is examining Tom's liver.
- We dipped into local history by examining the town's origins.
- After examining your skills, the next step is research.
- examining finger veins 诊指纹
- syphilis diagnostic examining set 梅毒诊断器
- gynecological examining table 妇科诊察床
- endoscope examining chair 内窥镜检查椅...
- examining lamp 检查灯
- examining pillow 诊察枕
- examining judge 预审法官, 预审推事...
- yarn examining machine 摇黑板机
- examining officer 检查<验货>官员...
- examining chair 诊察椅
- examining table 检查床
- examining pulse 检验脉冲
- examining and irrigating cystoscope 检查及冲洗用膀胱镜...
- examining cystoscope 检查用膀胱镜...
- examining endoscope 检查窥镜
- examining and receiving record 验收记录
- right angle examining telescope 直角检查窥镜...