- n. 【U】乙醚；醚；以太；太空
the fifth and highest element after air and earth and fire and water; was believed to be the substance composing all heavenly bodies
any of a class of organic compounds that have two hydrocarbon groups linked by an oxygen atom
a medium that was once supposed to fill all space and to support the propagation of electromagnetic waves
a colorless volatile highly inflammable liquid formerly used as an inhalation anesthetic
- A whiff of ether will put you out in a few seconds.
- Ether was used formerly to put a patient to sleep before an operation.
- Williamson reaction is one important method to prepare unsymmetric ether.
- Today's news went into the ether and was soon forgotten.
- It was once believed that light wave traveled through the ether.
- Her words disappeared into the ether.
- ether wave 以太波,电磁波...
- ether extraction 醚抽出物
- absolute ether 无水醚
- ether extract 醚提取物
- diisopropyl ether 二异丙醚
- ether scanner 全景接收机
- bromic ether 乙基溴
- butyl ether 丁基醚
- diethyl ether 乙醚
- vinyl ether 乙烯醚
- cyclic ether 环醚
- petroleum ether 石油醚
- dibutyl ether 二丁醚,二丁基醚...
- acetic ether 醋酸乙酯
- ether inhaler 乙醚吸入器
- alkyl ether 烷基醚
- ethyl ether 乙醚
- ether ester 醚酯
- anesthetic ether 麻醉醚,麻醉乙醚...
- methyl ether 甲基醚
Her voice floated..through the silvery atoms of air and the mysterious ether to the great moon.出自： A. Uttley