of writing or narration; divided into or composed of episodes;
"the book is episodic and the incidents don't always hang together"
occurring or appearing at usually irregular intervals;
"episodic in his affections"
limited in duration to a single episode;
"an account concerned primarily with episodic events such as the succession of rulers"
- This is an old-fashioned episodic show.
- The book is episodic and the incidents don't always hang together.
- Bleeding may be continuous but is usually episodic.
- The pain initially was steady, but after seeral hours became episodic.
- My memories of childhood are hazy and episodic.
My earlier sojourn in the Hebrides..in retrospect seemed episodic.出自： G. Maxwell