- Unless your cheque is in my hands on or before the 20th May,I shall immediately take steps to enforce payment.
- But he is not entitled to enforce payment of the bill against any intervening party to whom be was previously liable.
- Unless your cheque is in my hands on or before the 20th May, I shall immediately take steps to enforce payment.
- They enforced payment by threats of legal action.
- At last they struck to enforce payment, and went on a peaceful deputation to the Government, accompanied by many students.
- They enforced payment by threats of legal action .
enforced enforce Enforcement of minimums and maximums. enforcement of subordinating civil action enforcement authoritv of antimonopoly law enforcement of foreign criminal judgments enforcement in administrative proceedings Enforcement of environmental administration Enforce stockholding system holding company Enforcement of Consumer Protection Legislation Enforcement system and bankruptcies legislation Enforce stockholding system Chinese counterparts