a graphical record of electrical activity of the brain; produced by an electroencephalograph
an X ray of the brain made by replacing spinal fluid with a gas (usually oxygen) to improve contrast
- Experimental observation showed that YZD could significantly improve the soft neurologic signs and abnormal encephalogram with less side-effects in comparing with Ritalin (P<0 05).
益智丹还能显著改善患儿软神经征及异常脑电图 ;副反应明显低于利他林组 (P <0 0 1)。
- Continous power spectral analysis of encephalogram (EEG), electromyogram (EMG), and electrocardiogram (ECG) were performed in unanesthetized free moving mice during 24-h diurnal cycle.
- Analysis of the encephalogram and the rheoencephalogram of epileptic patients
- CT analysis of encephalogram of 39 chronically intoxicated neuropathy patients
- the normal brainwave in the encephalogram of a person in deep dreamless sleep; occurs with high voltage and low frequency (1 to 4 hertz).
- the normal brainwave in the encephalogram of a person who is awake but relaxed and drowsy; occurs with low frequency and low amplitude.