- He goes a worng way for emotive actuation.
- We use emotive language to express our own attitudes and feelings.
- Capital punishment is a highly emotive issue.
- "Home" is a much more emotive word than "house".
- For example, we want to tell a fun and emotive story.
The emotive passionate quality of epic diction.出自： H. M. Kennedy
We use the highly emotive word 'stagnation'..for what other ages would have called 'permanence'.出自： C. S. Lewis
The poet and painter..both drew practically the whole of their emotive power from..their boyhood.出自： K. Clark