- n. 折衷主义者；折衷派的人
- adj. 选择的；折衷的；兼收并蓄的
someone who selects according to the eclectic method
selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas
- Hudec's Shanghai buildings are strikingly eclectic.
- P&G is devoted to fostering a diverse and eclectic company culture that is simultaneously focused on common goals.
- His habitual touch was that of the eclectic.
- There are some Zoroastrians who are influenced by Theosophy, an eclectic esoteric movement of the nineteenth century.
- Because of its eclectic architecture, Montreal is a centre for film production and often doubles for European locations.
With..an eclectic turn of mind, Mr. Vavasour saw something good in everybody.出自： Disraeli
The eclectic miscellany of easy speculations and solutions to which his more sensitive contemporaries succumbed.出自： A. Tate