the quality of being slow to understand
the quality of lacking interestingness;
"the stories were of a dullness to bring a buffalo to its knees"
a lack of visual brightness;
"the brightness of the orange sky was reflected in the dullness of the orange sea"
lack of sensibility;
"there was a dullness in his heart"
"without him the dullness of her life crept into her work no matter how she tried to compartmentalize it."
without sharpness or clearness of edge or point;
"the dullness of the pencil made his writing illegible"
- His dullness was due to lack of initiation.
- Mental dullness is prominent, and delirium may occur.
- This is a one-man show of paintings whose theme was the dullness of modern life.
- dull 呆滞的
- shifting dullness 移动性浊音
- relative hepatic dullness area 肝相对浊音区...
- affective dullness 情感迟钝
- hepatic dullness 肝部浊音,肝实音区,...
- relative cardiac dullness 心相对浊音界...
- border of cardiac dullness 心浊音界
- deep cardiac dullness 深沉心浊音
- area of cardiac dullness 心浊音区
- cardiac dullness 心浊音
- relative hepatic dullness 肝相对浊音
- dullness area 浊音区
- absolute liver dullness area 肝绝对浊音区...
- relative dullness 相对浊音,比较浊音...
- absolute cardiac dullness 绝对心浊音
- area of relative dullness 相对浊音区
- diminution of hepatic dullness 肝浊音区缩小...
- excitation dullness 兴奋迟钝
- gloom 黑暗
- inertia 惯性
- simplicity 简单
- stupidity 愚笨
- paralysis 瘫痪
- depression 沮丧
- density 密度
- boredom 无聊
- tediousness 乏味
- tedium 单调乏味
- monotony 单调
- dreariness 沉寂
- dryness 干燥
- cloudiness 阴暗
- half-light 暗光
- gloominess 黑暗
- grayness 灰色
- darkness 黑暗
- dimness 微暗
- dinginess 微黑(污秽)
- murkiness 黑暗
- bluntness 钝
- obtuseness 感觉迟钝