- [C]通风,气流 current of air in a room or some other enclosed space
- [C]一饮,一口之量 one continuous process of swallowing liquid; the amount swallowed
a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg;
"they served beer on draft"
a large and hurried swallow;
"he finished it at a single gulp"
a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
a dose of liquid medicine;
"he took a sleeping draft"
the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
make a blueprint of
- He sat in a draught and caught a cold.
- The draught browned the leaves on the trees in the yard.
- He emptied the cup at a draught.
- He took a deep draught of his beer.
- I'll send a couple of pills and a draught.
- I want draught beer,not bottled beer!
- They will also provide feed for raising more draught animals.
- There is a draught in this room.
- He emptied his glass at one draught.
- He took a deep draught of air into his lungs.
- on draught
从桶里汲取的available from a barrel
Horses..were far too valuable to use for draught.出自：Daily Telegraph