- v. (使)密合；(使) 吻合
- n. 鸽尾榫；鸽尾结合
a mortise joint formed by interlocking tenons and mortises
fit together tightly, as if by means of a dovetail
- I'll dovetail my plans to fit yours.
- My plans dovetailed nicely with hers.
- If our schedules dovetail, I'll see you in San Francisco.
- dovetail keyway 燕尾键槽
- male dovetail 榫舌
- dovetail groove 燕尾槽
- dovetail slot 燕尾槽,鸠尾槽...
- dovetail female 门鸠尾榫
- dovetail machine 鸠尾榫机,燕尾开榫机...
- dovetail condenser 同轴调整电容器...
- dovetail plane 燕尾形槽刨
- dovetail cutter 燕尾铣刀
- common dovetail 普通鸠尾榫
- dovetail joint 燕尾接合,鸠尾接合...
- dovetail key 鸠尾键
- dovetail plate 榫眼板
- miter dovetail 斜楔榫
- dovetail form 楔形
- roll dovetail 球形叶根,拉伐尔叶根...
- dovetail saw 九尾锯,燕尾锯...
- dovetail tenon 鸠尾榫
- dovetail guide 燕尾导轨
- dovetail slide 鸠尾导轨
The readiness with which Forbes had begun to dovetail zoology and geology.出自： A. Geikie
Every problem of conduct was dovetailed into a complex and rigid moral theology.出自： C. S. Lewis
Meals within meals dovetailing so closely..that there is hardly an interprandial moment.出自： P. L. Fermor