- adj. 无疑的；确定的
- adv. 无疑地；确定地；很可能地
- 大概,多半; 无疑地,肯定地 almost certainly; very probably
without doubt; certainly;
"it's undoubtedly very beautiful"
- That she was angry is doubtless.
- We shall produce such kind of engine, which is doubtless.
- It is doubtless that he has mistaken my intention.
- I am doubtless about the relationship of diligence to success.
- John will doubtless come early as he always does.
- They will doubtless produce no shortage of promises.
- He will doubtless go to Guangzhou tomorrow.
- The conviction doubtless showed in the cloud on her brow .
- I shall doubtless see you tomorrow.
- Doubtless there was an outpost farther along.
- This is doubtless quite true.
- She is doubtless my best friend.
- It will doubtless rain on the day of the garden party.
- Doubtless, he cheated me.
- Doubtless, he is the very man I'm looking for.
He that goeth forth and weeping, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing.出自：Bible (AV): Psalms