- adj. 教条的；武断的
characterized by assertion of unproved or unprovable principles
of or pertaining to or characteristic of a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative
relating to or involving dogma;
- Dogmatic criticism settles nothing.
- It rejects all dogmatic and speculative assertions in philosophy.
- You can' t be dogmatic in matters of taste.
- Leaders are flexible rather than dogmatic.
- He was the most harsh and dogmatic of the three.
He lays down..lots of rules,..some of them hopelessly dogmatic and inhuman.出自： G. Murray
When people are least sure, they are often most dogmatic.出自： J. K. Galbraith