- n. 刷墙水粉；坏脾气；瘟热（动物疾病）；社会动乱
- v. 用刷墙水粉涂刷（某物）；使紊乱
any of various infectious viral diseases of animals
an angry and disagreeable mood
paint made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
a painting created with paint that is made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
a method of painting in which the pigments are mixed with water and a binder; used for painting posters or murals or stage scenery
paint with distemper
- My bedroom was painted with pink distemper.
- My neighbor's dog died from distemper.
- Outbreaks of distemper tend to be sporadic.
- cat distemper 猫粒细胞缺乏症,猫瘟...
- canine distemper 犬瘟热
- colt distemper [医] 腺疫, 传染...
- canine distemper virus 犬瘟热病毒
- avian distemper 鸡瘟
- equine distemper 马瘟病
- distemper brush 涂料刷
- canine distemper encephalitis 犬瘟热病脑炎...
- feline distemper 猫传染性胃肠炎...
- distemper vaccine-mink 水貂温热病疫苗...
- distemper colors 水浆涂料色料...
- distemper virus 温热病病毒
Let us talk of these things..without distemper and without eloquence.出自： W. Taylor
Vainely distempering himselfe about idle and frivolous questions.出自： Joseph Hall
Give the Horse..the quantity of a Hasel-nut distempered in a quart of Wine.出自： E. Topsell