trueness of course toward a goal;
"rivaling a hawk in directness of aim"
the quality of being honest and straightforward in attitude and speech
- When reading into these works, we must make use of text and language, and the visual directness often loses importance.
- He treasured honesty and directness, which were very good traits to have, but he could be overly direct.
- The eyes look out with directness and authority.
- She was taken aback by his directness.
- freedom 自由
- frankness 坦白
- honesty 诚实
- openness 直率
- straightforwardness 坦白
- truthfulness 符合实际
- sincerity 真诚
- bluntness 钝
- deviousness 弯曲(远隔
- candor 坦白
- candour 坦率
- forthrightness forthright的名...
- candidness 率直
- straightness 笔直
- indirectness 间接