- 迂回的，曲折的 not going in the straightest or most direct way
- 不光明正大的，不坦诚的，狡猾的 not direct and probably not completely honest
indirect in departing from the accepted or proper way; misleading;
"used devious means to achieve success"
"gave oblique answers to direct questions"
"oblique political maneuvers"
characterized by insincerity or deceit; evasive;
"a devious character"
deviating from a straight course;
"a scenic but devious route"
"a long and circuitous journey by train and boat"
"a roundabout route avoided rush-hour traffic"
- The coach followed a rather devious course to its destination.
- Let's take the devious route home to avoid the crowds in the main roads.
- Go along the lotus pond, it is a devious road.
- His devious nature was shown in half lies and small dishonesties.
- Mary is a devious person and I don't trust her.
These devious and untrodden ice-fields.出自： E. K. Kane
- deviously adv. 迂回地，曲折地；狡猾地‖deviousness n. 迂回，曲折;狡猾