a tie in tennis or table tennis that requires winning two successive points to win the game
the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
a word used in exclamations of confusion;
"what the devil"
"the deuce with it"
"the dickens you say"
one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
- I always play my best when we're on deuce.
- We've stayed on deuce for 5 minutes.
- What the deuce were they thinking of?
- There'll be the deuce to pay if I am late.
- deuce a bit 完全不(一点儿不)...
- deuce-ace (骰子的)丁丁(一点...
- Deuce take it. 该死！见鬼！...
- There will be the deuce to pay. 后果可怕。
- The deuce! 活见鬼！啊呀！...
- the deuce 究竟
- Deuce take you. 滚开！去你的！...
- Deuce knows! 天晓得！
- a deuce of a 非常的
- go to the deuce 变坏(滚开)
- the deuce a bit 毫不
- deuce it 作为第二个节目出场...
- the deuce of a 非常的
- The deuce is in it if I cannot. 我不能才怪呢，我肯定...
- what the deuce 活见鬼！啊呀！(表示...
- The deuce he isn't. 他不是才怪哩。...
The deuce he is! married to that vengeance!出自： Swift
The deuce of the matter is this:..his salary is reduced.出自： R. Burns
Dear me, if these educated young ladies are not the deuce.出自： P. V. White
Why the deuce does she want to make Evelyn's acquaintance?出自： G. Heyer