going down by steps
(of taxes) gradually decreasing in rate on sums below a certain amount
- By degress their friendship grew into love.
- The external temperature was 74 degress F.
- And their level of mental health take on degressive tendence.
- The results converge reasonably well for the twelve degress of freedom case.
- Compose builds traditional economics on the hypothesis with degressive pay.
- This is understandable because most of those who speak good English have degress and credentials.