- n. 畸形；残废
an affliction in which some part of the body is misshapen or malformed
an appearance that has been spoiled or is misshapen;
"there were distinguishing disfigurements on the suspect's back"
"suffering from facial disfiguration"
- A hump is caused by a deformity of the spine.
- He was born with a slight deformity of the feet which made him limp.
- Nobody cares about her deformity.
- The boy's deformity was caused by a traffic accident.
- skeletal deformity 骨骼畸形
- angulation deformity 成角畸形
- congenital deformity 先天性畸形,先天性畸...
- penis deformity 阴茎畸形
- flexion deformity 屈曲畸形
- ear deformity 耳廓畸形
- developmental deformity 发育畸形
- Akerlund deformity 阿克隆德变形...
- aural deformity 耳廓畸形
- facial deformity 面部畸形
- atavistic deformity 返祖畸形
- joint deformity 关节变形
- costochondral deformity 肋软骨畸形
To spy my shadow in the sun And descant on mine own deformity.出自：Richard III , Shakespeare
Beautifull Gothic architecture was engrafted on Saxon deformity.出自： Horace Walpole