英 ['deəri] 美 ['deri]
- n. 牛奶场；乳品店；乳制品；地方小店
- adj. 牛奶的；乳制品的
- [C]牛奶公司；乳品公司 a company that sells milk and makes and sells foods that are made from milk, for example butter and cheese
- [C]（农场中的）牛奶间，乳品间 a building on a farm where milk is kept and where foods such as butter and cheese are made
- [C]乳制品 dairy products
- [A] 牛奶的；奶制的 made from milk
- [A] 产乳品的；产乳的 involved or used in producing milk or foods made from milk
a farm where dairy products are produced
- Milk, butter and cheese are brought in here from dairy farms .
- With the newly-imported equipment, the dairy can upgrade their milk to the required standard.
- The yogurt sold by this dairy is delicious.
- Go and buy me some cleese at the dairy.
- My hometown produces many dairy products.
- Low-fat dairy foods may lower women's diabetes risk
- The dairy cattle are going to come in.
- More vegetables, more milk and more dairy produce were consumed, and diet became more varied;
- Dairy products may provoke allergic reactions in some people.
- The company is committed to the domestic large dairy farm milking workshop equipment building.
- He ran his father's dairy in Amesville.
- I bought this cheese at the dairy.
- They sell milk and butter at the dairy.
- There are many dairies in Holland.
- The doctor has told me to avoid dairy.
- diary日记（a daily record of events in one's life）或“日记本”。
- dairy“牛奶店”或“乳品场”（ a place where milk，butter or cheese is produced or sold）。
- daily／日报（newspaper sold every day）；它亦可用作形容词和副词，表示“每日”（every day）之意。
- ☆ 13世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自中古英语的daierie，意为牛奶场。