- You can log-ship right up to just before cutover.
- The white-tailed deer lives in open woodlands (young and cutover forests) and on the fringes of urban areas and farmlands, and eats leaves, twigs, fruits, nuts, lichen, and fungi.
- In the case of the Tarim Basin, the area of Populus euphratica forests has shrunk quickly duo to the artificial factors such as reclamation and cutover forest and etc.
- SALT(Speech Application Language Tags) is a markup language that take service in open, free patentable access, independent of platform, it is used for creating the newly application system that is cutover through speech platform.
SALT(Speech Application Language Tags)技术是一项新兴技术，它是一种独立平台的标记语言，可以用于创建经由语音平台接入的应用系统。
- Early last month, the company finally completed the cutover of the CDMA 1X service and EVDO high-speed data service over EPON and achieved on-site service test results with flying colors.
- Drafting Project of Cutover for Power System