a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated
a route shorter than the usual one
a device that terminates the flow in a pipe
make a break in
remove by or as if by cutting
cut off and stop
break a small piece off from
detached by cutting
- the most important
- verify one's innocence
- cut someone off without a shilling 取消某人的继承权,不...
- cut off 切断
- cut off one's nose to spite one's face 因一时生气做出害自己...
- cut someone off without a penny 取消某人的继承权,不...
- cut off in its bloom 于旺盛时加以摧残...
- be cut off in one's prime 盛年夭折
- cut off someone's retreat 断其后路
- cut off a corner 抄近路(走近路)...
- cut off one's nose be revenged of one's face 与人赌气以致为自己招...
- cut off one's heir with a shilling 取消某人的继承权...
- partial cut-off 局部截水墙
- cut-off switch 断路接触器,断流开关...
- cut-off voltage 截止电压
- power cut-off 结束工作
- cut-off valve 断流阀,关闭阀,断流...
- off cut 切余纸(切下之物...
- cut-off computer 开断计算机,截止计算...
- cut off jack 切断插孔
- cut-off frequency 截止频率
- cut-off plate 风挡,节汽门,炉门...
Cutoffs discarded during the manufacture of new cotton goods.出自：Scientific American