英 ['kriːpi] 美 ['kriːpi]
- adj. (使人)毛骨悚然的；怪异的
annoying and unpleasant;
"some creepy kids were bothering her"
causing a sensation as of things crawling on your skin;
"a creepy story"
"I had a creepy-crawly feeling"
- How creepy!
- Creepy music coming from a graveyard should always be closely investigated.
- I think he is intense and creepy.
- That was a really creepy coincidence.
- creepy-crawly -crawlies ...
It is dark and cold and what I call creepy. Do you ever fancy that perhaps you will see a ghost some day?出自： A. Trollope
The creepy feeling that it gave him, of a man missing.出自： J. Galsworthy
Women avoid him...he's creepy.出自： T. Pynchon
- weird 离奇的
- fearful 担心的
- eerie 怪诞的
- scary 可怕的
- disturbing 烦扰的
- spine-chilling 令人毛骨悚然的...
- uncanny 神秘的
- strange 奇怪的
- hair-raising 使人毛发直竖的...
- unnerving 使人胆怯的
- unsettling 使人不安的
- spooky 幽灵一般的
- creepy-crawly -crawlies 爬行...