- adj. 有贡献的；有助的；促成…的；由捐助支付的
tending to bring about; being partly responsible for;
"working conditions are not conducive to productivity"
"the seaport was a contributing factor in the growth of the city"
"a contributory factor"
- We work within Nature for that which is contributory to our health and well-being.
- They took a measure that is contributory to the end in view.
- Many factors were contributory to the success of the project.
- Your carelessness was a contributory cause of the fire.
- The company pension scheme is non- contributory.
Contributory to our own destruction.出自： Clarendon