remaining in force or being carried on without letup;
"the act provided a continuing annual appropriation"
"the continuing struggle to put food on the table"
of long duration;
"chronic money problems"
- Blue skies are not a guarantee of continuing fine weather.
- The capital is calm, but continuing disorder has been reported elsewhere.
- continuing education 继续教育
- continued 继续的
- continue 继续
- continuing appropriation 连续拨款
- continuing posts 连续供职的员额...
- continuing partner [法] 继续合伙人...
- continuing account 继续结转帐户,连续帐...
- continuing project 持续的项目
- continuing expenditure 连续支出
- continuing market 继续交易市场...
- continuing agreement [经] 连续协议...
- continuing phase 连续期
- continuing assistance 继续提供援助...
- continuing contracts 连续性契约
- continuing obligation 继续存在的义务...
- continuing audit 继续性审计,连续审计...