according to the constitution;
"this was constitutionally ruled out"
- The government must always act constitutionally.
- The president is constitutionally barred from seeking another term.
- Irish is constitutionally recognised as the first official language of the State.
- They are same constitutionally, though different in form.
- Ladies are brides constitutionally!
- He cuts out not to be a teacher constitutionally.
- He is of kindness and magnanimity constitutionally.
- He is constitutionally energetic.
- constitutional 宪法的
- unconstitutionally unconstituti...