- n. 同意；赞成
- v. 同意；答应
- [U]准许,同意,赞成 agreement or permission
- vt. & vi. 同意; 赞成 agree; give approval or permission
permission to do something;
"he indicated his consent"
give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to;
"I cannot accept your invitation"
"I go for this resolution"
- My father will never give his consent to our marriage.
- By the common consent of critics, Shakespeare is the prince of character delineators.
- Her smile implied her consent to our proposal.
- On the other hand, it is not likely that the few landlords from the upper strata of the Miao nationality will consent to their demand.
- I'm sure he wouldn't consent
- His father would not consent to his leaving school.
- I agree with you, but yet I can't consent.
- Her father reluctantly consented to the marriage.
- by common consent
公认 generally acknowledge
- consent to( v.+prep. )
同意,答应 giving one's permission, when requested, for sth
consent to sth/v-ing
Her father reluctantly consented to the marriage.
My father won't consent to my leaving school.
- common〔general〕 consent 大家一致同意
- mutual consent 双方赞同
- parental consent 父母的同意
- silent〔tacit〕 consent 默认
- universal consent 公认
- written consent 书面同意
- consent unwillingly 无可奈何地同意
- consent to a proposal 同意一项提议
The Consent of a Subject to Soveraign Power.出自： Hobbes
I must have your consent as I'm not of age until May.出自： N. Mitford
Silence gives consent.出自：Proverb
All your writers do consent that ipse is he.出自：As You Like It , Shakespeare