- 连续的,连贯的 following continuously
one after the other;
"back-to-back home runs"
in regular succession without gaps;
successive (without a break);
"sick for five straight days"
in a consecutive manner;
"we numbered the papers consecutively"
- It has rained for four consecutive days.
- He was re-elected for four consecutive terms.
- The policy of our Party is consecutive.
- He was reelected for four consecutive terms.
- The numbers 7,8,9 are consecutive.
- four consecutive championships 四连冠
- consecutive infection 连续感染,续发性感染...
- consecutive numbers 相邻数
- consecutive passes 连续传球
- consecutive computer 顺序操作计算机,串行...
- consecutive line 连续行
- consecutive clause (表结果的)连续从句...
- consecutive hermaphroditism 连续的雌雄同体...
- consecutive number 连续号, 连续整数...
- consecutive reaction 连锁反应,连续反应,...
- consecutive position 邻位,相邻位置...
- consecutive mean 动态平均值
- consecutive firing 串联爆破,顺序爆破...
- consecutive operation 连续操作
- consecutive fouls 连续犯规
- consecutive values 相邻值
- consecutive action 连续动作
- consecutive voyages 连续航次
Mrs. B. has..three consecutive husbands in heaven.出自： T. Collins