- [C]概念; 观念; 想法 a thought, idea, or principle
an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
- I can not understand such an abstract concept.
- He presented a new concept of the origins of the universe.
- We had no concept that this tiny mistake would ruin the whole plan.
- change sb's concept of 改变某人的…观念〔概念〕
- find the concept of 得出…概念
- grasp a concept 理解一种观念
- strengthen a concept 加强观念
- basic concept 基本概念
Awareness of universals is called conceiving, and a universal of which we are aware is called a concept.出自： B. Russell
The motorcycle..a system of concepts worked out in steel.出自： R. M. Pirsig
The concept of ownership of land was unknown to them: land belonged to itself.出自： D. Lessing
Great Expectations..was a concept restaurant, themed wittily around the works of Dickens.出自： attrib.