- [C][U]巧合 occurrence of similar events or circumstances at the same time by chance
- [U]符合,一致 coinciding of events, tastes, stories, etc.
an event that might have been arranged although it was really accidental
the quality of occupying the same position or area in space;
"he waited for the coincidence of the target and the cross hairs"
the temporal property of two things happening at the same time;
"the interval determining the coincidence gate is adjustable"
- What a coincidence!
- That was a really creepy coincidence.
- That's the most incredible coincidence I've ever heard of!
- The plot of the novel relies too much on coincidence to be realistic.
- My viewpoint is in coincidence with you.
- She and I both arrived at the same time by pure coincidence.
- By a strange coincidence we happened to be traveling on the same bus.
- Is there any coincidence between his opinions and your own?