- v. 限制；划一条线包围；确定...的范围；画（几何图形的）外接圆
draw a line around;
"He drew a circle around the points"
restrict or confine,
"I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
to draw a geometric figure around another figure so that the two are in contact but do not intersect
- Do not circumscribe your study only in classes.
- A man should not circumscribe his activity by any inflexible fence of rigid rules.
- Please circumscribe the words which are wrongly spelled.
- First, it is always possible to circumscribe a sphere in a camera-aligned quad.
Therefore must his choice be circumscrib'd.出自：Hamlet , Shakespeare
To play lawn-tennis..in the exceedingly circumscribed court.出自： E. F. Benson