a graphic or vivid verbal description;
"too often the narrative was interrupted by long word pictures"
"the author gives a depressing picture of life in Poland"
"the pamphlet contained brief characterizations of famous Vermonters"
the act of describing distinctive characteristics or essential features;
"the media's characterization of Al Gore as a nerd"
acting the part of a character on stage; dramatically representing the character by speech and action and gesture
- It's a list of places of interest with brief characterizations of each.
- Dickens's novels are full of vivid characterization.
- digital image characterization 数字图像表征...
- mathematical characterization of continuous image 连续图像数学表征...
- black box program characterization 黑盒程序特性描述...
- characterization factor 特性系数
- fertility characterization 肥力鉴定
- characterization of adsorption 吸附特性
- network characterization 网络特征
- job load characterization 作业装入性能...
- mathematical characterization of discrete image 离散图像数学表征...
- axiomatic characterization 公理表征
- chromatographic characterization 色谱特性
- continuous image characterization 连续图像表征...